Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Journal #4 Final Project Plan

Journal #4 Final Project Plan

   Site title – Go fencing.
   Developer – Selena Chen
   Rational- I want to create a website to let more people get to know about the fencing activity. This can fall into two parts, for those who have no idea of what fencing is, I will introduce them the basic knowledge and rules about fencing. And for those who have already participated in this sport, they will get some systematic information such as, the origin of fencing and fencing history in Olympic.
   Main features outline – I will use pictures and video to illustrate some of the concept. I think it will be more visualized and easy to understand.
   Content – See the following site map for details.

   Target audience – My target audience is adults or kids who has interest in fencing or who are new to this sport.

   Design considerations.

My goal is to make the website easy to browse and get the information. So I will add the links that facilitate the browsing. For example, I will add the go to the upper link in the every page except the home page. And in the home page I will organize the information well so it’s easy to locate the information.
And also I want to make the website more attractive. Since fencing is an intensive activity, I will add some videos in the website.

Limiting factors 
1.                    If I include too many videos, the size of video may be too big and then will result in slow speed.
2.                     There is a variety of knowledge available, but due to the time and the size of the project, I need to choose those I think are more important for the new fencers.
3.                     Different person has different preferences for viewing the website, but I can only design one style according to I think which is the one fit the majority.
 Wire frame

No comments:

Post a Comment