Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Journal #6 Self Reflection

Journal #6 Self Reflection

I like this class because I can learn design and make my own website. The class is well designed. After I followed the instructions of the classroom lab and do some practices of the book, I found myself learned a lot about HTML. 

HTML is a markup language, this means there are lots of tags in it. I got a big head about the tags and format. I think this is the hardest part for me in this class. But I found with Dreamweaver, I  can accomplish many task without memorize those things. But of course, I need to know the basic format. 

The most rewarding part of the class is that with CSS, I can easily uniform the interface of my website, and change them easily just by modify the CSS files. This is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. The CSS make everything look awesome! It is so much fun to be able to see everything change by referencing the CSS pages!

    ReplyDelete