Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Journal #7 Professional Learning Network

Journal #7 Professional Learning Network


I have joined an affinity group named “eLearning Heroes” to learn Articulate software which is for my internship in Western University of Health Science. One classmate referenced this group to me because I was totally new to this software. And I found it’s so useful to me. 

First, I downloaded a free ebook - Getting started with Articulate Studio, to get started. The ebook helps me create my first e-learning project with some interactions, and I can show my learners what they need to know with simple screen casting tools. Second, there are many discussions in the community, it’s full of the problems and solutions about Articulate software. Through some of the discussions, I solved my problem. For example, I got my ideas of building the storyboard of my e-Learning modules in the light of the discussion group. 


I had to say that I really benefited from the affinity group. It’s a good way of learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment